Blessings

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dear all my lovely blog readers,

Blessings to you all. This is my 640th post on this blog and it is also going to be my last blog entry on this blog. I started this blog on December, 7, 2004 and it has been one year eight months and five days. Looking back at all the blog entries and photos I shared, God truly poured down His blessings in my life, countless blessings. I am really blessed and loved!!!

Thank you all for visiting blessings throuout the years. Thank you all for all the sweet & fun memories we shared. Thank you all for your comments of encouragement and some of your comments just made my blog more interesting. I know some people want to read my comments more than my blog entries!!! =P

Quit blogging??? OF COURSE NOT!! People would get too bored at work!!! ^__^

Here is my new blog "The Valley of Beracah":
http://syd-ney.blogspot.com